Chicagoland Women’s Health offers a separate service to those patients interested in increasing their levels of Human Growth Hormone.
What is Sermorelin Ipamorelin Therapy?
Sermorelin and Ipamorelin stimulate the production of Human Growth Hormone from the brain. As we age, HGH production decreases, leading to a scarcity of HGH. HGH is responsible for:
- Increase of lean muscle mass, strength and fat loss
- Improved focus, mood, and mental clarity
- Restfull sleep patterns
- Some refer to HGH as “The fountain of Youth”
The benefits of each treatment are almost identical, however the differences are listed below:
- Exogenous HGH can cost over $2000 per month.
- Sermorelin Ipamorelin therapy costs only a few hundred.
- Sermorelin and Ipamorelin stimulate the brains own HGH production eliminating the negative feedback loop and pituitary burn out like exogenous HGH.
- Exogenous HGH injections bypass both the pituitary and hypothalamus, thereby creating the possibility of excessive HGH levels and unwanted side effects.
When you consider that Sermorelin Ipamorelin Therapy gives the same benefits as HGH without the negative side effects and at a fraction of the cost, the choice becomes a simple one. For more details, ask one of our HRT consultants about our Sermorelin Ipamorelin Therapy program by calling (312) 888-5655.